Big Spirits

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hello family and friends... I dont have much time today but I´d like to share a thought that has stayed in my mind this week. I had the privilege of having my interview with President Bonini. I went into the interview with a head full of stuff passing through my mind. A missionary goes into freak out mode when you start to realize how fast time really does pass by. And you look at the time the Lord has given you and you´re like "WHAT I GOT HERE YESTERDAY!!". Then you look down at your tan marks and realize you´re a whole other race now and that in fact you did not get here yesterday.
But President said something to me that made my heart swell... "Sister Myers, you are small in stature but your spirit is big.". I got a little teary eyed, I wont lie. I just want to say that living the gospel gives you a light that you wont find in any other place. And this light will help you touch the lives of others and thats why I love the mission. I wouldn't want to be in any other place than Fortaleza, Brazil.

Boa semana meus amores.
Sister Myers






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)