Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello family and friends!! Can you believe that March is ending?? I marked my entire planner this week as Feb. and my companion died laughing. NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS MARCH. Time passes so quickly.
Anyways this week was kinda cray cray. Sadly, one of the sisters we were with had to go home because of health issues so now little Sister Myers is with two other sisters and 2 HUGE areas. Sometimes I catch myself thinking, Presidente, a litle less trust would be great. BUT the Lord is always giving us new chances to grow and for that I am so grateful.
It was a hard week to say goodbye to this sister... I truly felt the love our Heavenly Father has to us. When she couldnt sleep, neither could I. And of course she couldnt cry without Sister Myers in a ball of tears with her. But it strengthened my testimony of the pure pure love Heavenly Father has for us. I´ve been reading the book of Alma in the Book of Mormon, specifically about how these old missionaries were painfully hurt when they could see iniquity in their brothers. And they passed all of their days preaching and serving and preaching and serving just to save one precious soul. I love this work, more than anything in this world. I love my mission, theres nothing else I want to do no matter the trials, the heartaches, the difficulties. I want to stay here forever (sorry mom) and preach this sweet gospel... even if its just to save one soul.


The best car plate
 Senhor Evandro, he gives us candy ever Sunday.
 Senhor Evandro, one of my favorite human beings on the planet representing Merica.
 Baptism of Dona Teresinhina

 Sister M3 (Sister Myers, Sister Matos and Sister Meneses)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)