Expecting baby girl!

Monday, October 17, 2016

Hello family and friends!!! This email will be a little short because things are a little crazy here in the inbox because of TRANSFERSSSSS! Have I ever told you gusy that I love changes. Seriously it´s like your birthday every 6 weeks and you get a new email saying where you get to serve the Lord for the next 6 weeks. It´s quite possibly the coolest thing ever, you know, besides the gospel of Jesus Christ.

So IM EXPECTING! Please let me explain. When you are about to train a BRAND NEW MISSIONARY, you become their mom or dad and the new missionary is your daughter or son. I´m basically trying to explain that I´m gonna train this transfer. I havent recieved her name yet but Wednesday I´ll pick her up from the mission home! Woot woot! I´m SUPER EXCITED.  It will be a new experience for me but thats what the mission is for!

I love this gospel with all my heart. I love my Savior and I know He lives and is always at our side. He´s never left mine. I love being Sister Myers because I get to represent happiness through the Savior for the people of Fortaleza Brazil.
Sister Myers
*off to drink Coca-cola because it is a thousand times better here*

Because when you put an Arizonan and a Californian together, there is bound to be Mexican food! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)