INSANE week

Monday, November 28, 2016

I would like to formally ask forgiveness for not writing last week. I know that sometimes an email from your homies is the best so apologize. BUT this week has lots of news so lets jump right in.

So first and for most, we had transfers this week and Im styaing with my daughter in Jardim Guanabara! And so is Sister Chamberlain and her daughter. Seriously we have prayed so much to all stay together. The next transfer is gonna be killa! We´ll all pass Sister Chamberlain, Breisch, and my birthday TOGETHER, Christmas, New Year, and my one year mark. Wow can we talk about excitement.

MERCIA AND NAILY WERE BAPTIZED THIS WEEK. Wow what an experience. We had the opportunity to watch Elenilson(our recent convert from earlier this transfer) baptize his two nieces. I wrote him a post-it with the words he had to say in the baptism and he did PERFECT! I was so proud of him. Mercia and Naily are being well integrated with the young women. Wow nothing is better than baptisms. Seriously its like a spiritual high for you and the people being baptized. Its so special to see these spirits making promises with Heavenly Father.

Nothing more really.... I need to be better about writing in my journal so I can remember all the cool little things that happened during the week. But for now, that is all. I love this gospel and I know this church is true. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else in the world but here, doing what Im doing.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)