The week in darkness

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello my beautiful Americans. I was thinking the other day that it´s gonna be so weird to return home and just hear english. Someone please pray that my english will return because its getting worse and worse everyday.

This week was cray cray. The work has been about the same but we spent 4days without energy in our house and then 3 days without gas to cook... Brazil probs. But I´m alive and happy and healthy. Thats all we can really ask for here in Paracuru. Starting this transfer I´m putting some major goals for myself and this area here. Its been known to be one of the most difficult areas in the mission, one that everyone thinks will close sooner or later. But I´ve meet these saints here and I love them with my whole heart. I will do whatever it takes to keep this branch and this area open. Why? Because I grew up going to church in a huge chapel every Sunday, learning about my Savior. Those teachings that I received are now saving souls here in Brazil and changing lives. Every child of God deserves this. Every single one. Never forget the blessings we have as Latter-day Saints in the States. With a temple 10 minutes from our house, a chapel even closer, with members as neighbors. This is a privilege.These saints would give everything they have(which is so little) to be in our places. Let us stand in holy places and have gratitude to stand where we are. I love this gospel, the Church is true, and I love being a Sister.

Sister Myers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)