When life hands you lemons.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I wish I could have the stength to write a lengthy email for you all. But sometimes life hands you lemons and you are just staring at the lemons in your front and think "what in the world am I gonna do with two yellow balls that smell like my kitchen?". To be very honest (as I have always been very blunt), I´m with fear. Our transfer came in the mail (email) today. I´ve been called to be a Sister Leader Trainer. For those who dont know what that is, I´ll send you an email next week because I don´t know exactly I´ll do but just the title freaks me out. I was trained by two AWESOME SLT, Sister Sousa and Sister Jackson. All I know is that I´m gonna try to be just like them. Why? They were sisters who were examples of the Savior, they relied on Him in every aspect, they were my best friends. I will spend a lot of time on my knees this transfer as I know I´ve never done before. I trust in the Savior and I love Him. He is my best friend. The mission alot of the time is for you. Yes you help other children of God search for our Savior but what a mission does is allow you ONE ON ONE time with your Savior. I have felt Him close and I know He´ll strengthen me. I love to be His missionary here in the Nordeste of Brazil. So here I go, making me some lemonade with the lemons the Lord has given me.

Sister Myers


When in Brazil, you eat mangoes that are the size of your face.
 Conference with Sister Miranda
 Cute Wall


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)