Feliz Natal!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! This week was a big blur inbetween Christmas Conference and Christmas but it was definately a fun week. Also, talking to the family was absolutely great. News flash: My nieces and nephews are the size of Africa. Wow Im getting old.

The Christmas Conference was SO fun. We went to the largest chapel (5 floors) in the city and celebrated with everyone. Oh how I love conferences. I´m "old" in the mission so I got to see my old friends. A good part of my friends are going home soon and I got to give some last hugs. We all presented different skits and pass the day all together. Theres something special about missions. You´ve passed so many things together, that you become a family. I may have been thousands of miles from home, but I did indeed feel at home with my friends from around the world.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were awesome. Sister Chamberlain and I didnt let it go by without having fun. We made those peanut butter cookies with the kisses on top except without kisses beacsue #brasil. Then we may have filled up our 20L gallon of water with Coca Cola..... Seriously was one of the funniest things I´ve ever done. We actually all got super sick afterwards but it was worth it. Christmas night we hung out with our zone. Rarely are there many sisters in one zone here because the majority of areas arent safe for sisters. So I always feel like I´m in an area with 20 little brothers and taht always makes for a fun day.

This week, I´ve reflected alot on the love of God. Our Zone leaders passed a video this week in district meeting and it really messed with me. I´ll have to find it later. And I was thinking alot about the love God has for us. Im so grateful for the birth of my Savior. Because he was born, I was saved. And because Im saved, I can help others feel this love and protection. I love my call and I love serving my Savior, giving just a tiny part of his sacrifice back to Him.

Ps Next week i´ll send pics because Im in a sketchy email place today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)