Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hi family and friends! I cant believe the time is passing by so quickly.  This week I had my last Mission Conference. The president of the Brazil MTC and his wife came to visit our mission. It was such a sweet experience. I gave the last prayer and as I was leaving the stand his wife said "I cant believe youre American! You look and speak like a true Brazilian!". I got a little teary eyed because I truly love this country. It´s incredible how Heavenly Father knows I needed to serve here. I feel this everyday.

There are little time today, but I´ll write more about the experience next week.


Churrascaria and my very last Conference



 Conference

 My favorite converts and future missionaries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)