The Last Transfer

Wednesday, May 10, 2017


Hi family and friends! Today, I recieved my last transfer email saying where I would go and who I would stay with. Im so so so happy to be able to stay here in Monte Castelo (6months!!) with Sister Meneses. Heavenly Father truly is blessing me with a happy ending. I am much better after our little sickness. Usually people who catch Zika stay in bed for 2 or more weeks but after one week I was already able to work. I was so happy to leave that stinkin bed. The time has passed by so fast. I hardly dont believe it. But I have 6 more weeks of working hard for the Lord and I cant wait for it to start.

This week was awesome. We had the baptism of Miguel. He is a young man that was interested in the church because his friend, Mormon,( yes his name really is Mormon) invited him to check out the church website. While he was looking around he asked for a Book of Mormon and thats when the missionaries (thats us!) recieve his referral. Miguel is REDICULOUSLY smart. Hes studying here in this high school thats like 24/7 besides Sundays. So for the past month we´ve been teaching him only on Sundays after church. Its been incredible to see him grow and learn about the gospel. I am so so excited to see him grow in the Young Mens organization.

I´d like to send out a big CONGRATS to my boy Cade Bleazard on his mission call to Cuiaba, BRAZIL!!!!! He will learn the celestial language of Portuguese. Theres something extra special about the youth that serve in Brazil and I know he´ll be an awesome Elder. Seja bem vindo ao Brasil Cade!!!

16 Months on the Mission
 Miguel's Baptism



The best house ever
(S.Myers, S.Meneses, S.Matos, S.Cowles)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)